Van Zyl Grant
In our organization, we believe that you should never be afraid to make a decision. We do the same thing when we give back to our local communities and communities all over the world. When it comes to the future of our country, we know that students have the power to make our country and the world a better place. Students in college will set the stage for the next generation, so they need to be ready to step into the ring and meet the challenge. To take on this challenge, you need to have a good education. We want to make it easier for students to meet that challenge. Dionne Van Zyl is proud by offering $1,000 grant to college and university students.
- Get accepted to or enrolled in a full-time program in a U.S. college or university.
- International students who are legally authorized to study in the United States are eligible.
2. Required Information
- First Name and Last Name
- Telephone Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- High School Graduation Date
- Institution Name.
- Current GPA
- An essay of 500-700 words addressing the questions noted in section three.
3. Essay question
- What is the biggest accomplishment of your life? Explain what made it successful and what you learned from it that you could apply for the rest of your life.
Deadline & Announcement
To ensure Consideration, Please complete this application in Full.
Dionne Van Zyl
Dionne Van Zyl is a proven senior-level executive with over 34 years of experience leading early-stage growth companies in high technology and financial services. Held 3 CEO positions and formed numerous creative high leverage alliances and high visibility Fortune 100 partnerships such as Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC “Wall Street”), DST Systems, CSC Continuum, Financial Holding Corporation, BMC Intelligent Technologies, and industry leader clients such as ING, Aegon, American Express, Zurich Kemper Life, Hartford Life, Pacific Life, American Scandia and Linclon Life.